- This event has passed.
7 Tips to Save You From Employee Lawsuits
August 13 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$10 – $20
ChamberNet10: Seven Tips to Save You From Employee Lawsuits
The Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce is hosting its upcoming Employment Law Seminar!
Storrow Law advises and represents employers in nearly all aspects of the employment relationship, including wrongful termination, harassment, wages and hours, disability and medical leave, privacy, handbooks and policies, etc.
North County HR provides Human Resources support to small and medium size businesses. We act as your part time Human Resources department or step in when you have a crisis, project or specific problem you need addressed.
- TITLE: Seven Tips to Save You From Employee Lawsuits:
- The Short & Sweet HR Self-Audit
- A checklist for small business to comply with labor laws.
- The NEW Harassment Training Requirement for small employers
- And how to comply
- Am I Following the Wage-Hour Rules for My Industry?
- The what…?
- Mommy and Daddy Leave – How it’s Changed
- How family affects employers
- Medical Leave (it’s more than just FMLA)
- Many Ways to be Absent
- Is anyone an Independent Contractor anymore?
- The usual answer is “no.”
- Counting Heads –
- More People, More Rules
When: Tuesday, June 25 at 11:30 AM-1 PM
Where: Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce
$10 Members, $20 Non-Member Price