The Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce has partnered with TAG and Transamerica to create a leading edge 401(K) aggregate program that be a huge benefit to your company. There are 5 things every employer wants in a 401(K):
1. Easy to Administer
- Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce Retirement Solution performs 99% of the administrative duties required for a company to offer a 401(k) to their employees.
- This removes the administrative burden from company employees and executives so you can focus on what’s most important — running your business.
- You don’t want to be 401(k) experts.
2. Minimal Fiduciary Liability
- The TAG and Transamerica 401(k) Retirement Plan Exchange® allows a company to shift its fiduciary duties to TAG Resources, to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- This provides your company with fiduciary support and helps mitigate your defined legal obligations and responsibilities.
- With TAG Resources commitment, you have the confidence that your fiduciary obligations are being met.
- You don’t want to be at risk.
- As of the 2015 Department of Labor random audit period, the DOL reports more than 67% of 401(k) plans failed their audit.*
- However, plans administered as directed by TAG Resources, have never failed an audit.
- TAG is your 401(k) Support Staff, signs the Form 5500, and ensures each plan is consistently in compliance with the DOL and IRS regulations.
- If you are out of compliance, TAG is out of compliance – and that has not happened in TAG’s 15+ years of operation.
- *U.S. Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration, 2015.
- You don’t want fines or penalties.
4. Cost Effective
- Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce Retirement Solution, powered by The TAG and Transamerica 401(k) Retirement Plan Exchange® Program, is built on an “aggregated” model – your company gains the advantages of economies of scale in pricing.
- You don’t want to overpay.
5. Includes Well Know Providers
- The TAG and Transamerica 401(k) Retirement Plan Exchange® combines 3(16), 3(38), and TPA services for “end to end” retirement plan oversight.
- TAG teams with Transamerica as Recordkeeper, with $226billion in assets serviced as of 12/19), and withTwo West Advisors as the 3(38) Investment Manager.
- You want to work with the best.
The bottom line is this:
- For every plan, TAG acts as the company’s 401(k) support team, so the company doesn’t have to act as a retirement expert.
- TAG acts as a buffer between the Plan Sponsor and the DOL and IRS, and works to keep each plan in compliance with all applicable laws.
- TAG’s experts make the decisions and take responsibility for those decisions with respect to the services they provide, taking away one more thing that might keep Plan Sponsors awake at night.
- TAG does all of this at a price comparable to plans that offer fewer services.
How can I learn more or get started?If you would like more information about Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce Retirement Solution, please contact:
O’Reilly Wealth Advisors LLC
CA Life #OF41383