Media InfoFor more information on the Carlsbad Chamber or to submit editorial for the Carlsbad Business Journal, please contact Communications Manager, Carolina Alban-Stoughton at 760.931.8400 x 209. For display advertising or a media kit, please contact Darryl Reitmeyer at 760.931.8400 x 220. For Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce spokesperson, please contact Bret Schanzenbach, President and CEO, at 760.931.8400 x 206.
Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce Quick Facts
- Office Address: 5934 Priestly Drive ~ Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Office Phone: (760) 931-8400
- Established in 1923.
- The Chamber is a non-profit organization.
- President and CEO: Bret Schanzenbach (Media Bio)
- Chairman of the Board: Matt Leonard – Edward Jones
- Publication: Carlsbad Business Journal
Carlsbad Chamber Stats:
- Largest chamber in North County San Diego.
- 2nd largest chamber in San Diego County.
- 10th largest chamber in the state of California.
- More than 1,100 members.
- 5 key industries represented: Life Sciences, Action Sports Manufacturing, Clean Technology, Information & Communications Technology, Hospitality & Leisure.
Carlsbad Chamber Logo:
Carlsbad Chamber Purpose Statement
- The Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce acts as a regional economic catalyst, leadership convener and community champion.
Carlsbad Chamber Mission Statement
- The Carlsbad Chamber promotes business through member services, economic and community development, and public policy that balances economic prosperity with quality of life.
Carlsbad Chamber Vision Statement
- The Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce will be the most vibrant business membership organization in San Diego County.
Carlsbad Chamber’s Five Core Competencies include:
- Building a Strong Local & Regional Economy
- Promoting the Community
- Providing Networking and Professional Development Opportunities
- Representing Business Before Government
- Political Action