YOUR LEGISLATIVE CONNECTION
The Government Affairs Committee (GAC) is open to all Chamber Members. The GAC monitors and acts on local, state and federal legislation. It also develops relationships with public officials to ensure business input and representation at all levels of government.
Government Affairs Committee Goals:
- Expand periodic joint meetings with area elected officials and CCC Board.
- Create public policy (government relations) roundtables.
- Sacramento & Washington DC lobbying trips.
- Develop methods for broader and larger committee membership.
- Develop alliances with industry groups and other advocacy partners.