2017 Annual Servant Leadership Conference – March 13-14 Presented by Servant Leadership Institute in San DiegoBy Carol Malinski Servant Leadership Institute For the past six years, the Servant Leadership Institute has presented servant leadership conferences that feature world-class thought leaders and presenters focused on telling the story of servant leadership. 2017 will be no exception, as SLI presents, “The Music of Servant Leadership,” March 13-14, 2017. The goal of every leader is to create a beautiful melody in the workplace, and with servant leadership that becomes possible as leaders take employees’ strengths and weaknesses and help them find their beat to work in harmony. SLI invites you to listen, learn, and practice so you can orchestrate the change necessary to help your team find its song and achieve results that are simply extraordinary. Confirmed speakers include:
- Art Barter, SLI founder and CEO, servant leadership implementation expert
- Ken Blanchard, world-renowned leadership expert and bestselling author
- Charles Hazlewood, internationally acclaimed conductor
- Jim Minarik, Chairman of the Board, DEI Holdings, Inc.
- Michael Tatelbame, VP of Human Resources, Kindred Healthcare
- Juliet Funt, owner and founder, WhiteSpace at Work
- Kristen Hadeed, entrepreneur and founder, StudentMaid cleaning service